SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
USPS has temporarily suspended deliveries to some countries due to COVID.
Click this link to see other affected countries --> CLICK HERE
Once the suspension is lifted, we will begin shipping to these countries again.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do! Please read below for rates.
What countries do you ship to?
Click HERE to see eligible countries.
International Custom Duty
- Customers are responsible for all custom duty charges that may incur.
Why didn't I get a tracking number?
- Tracking numbers are automatically sent to the email or phone number on the order once they have been shipped.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, all orders have a tracking number. Please contact us if you haven't received one.
How long are processing times?
- We try to get your order out as soon as possible. On average, all orders will be fulfilled & shipped out within 1- 3 days. It may be longer when we get large volumes of orders.
How long are shipping times?
According to USPS:
- U.S orders will take about 2- 5 business days to be delivered.
- International shipping time varies by country but it may take between 7-21 business days.
- A shipping confirmation e-mail with tracking information will be sent to the email you placed your order with.
- Please be aware that many carriers are backed up and the shipping times may be delayed due to COVID-19.
- If you cannot find your tracking number, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com & we will be happy to give you an order update.
What happens if I put the wrong address in my order?
- If your order hasn't shipped yet, we will do everything we can to fix this issue but once an order has been shipped, there is nothing we can do. Please check all info and address before placing the order. If you let us know before the order is shipped, there is no fee.
What if my package is lost?
- Luxeada is not responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier or by any shipping service. If you believe that your package is lost or stolen, please contact USPS as soon as possible.
What happens when a package is “sent back to sender”?
- If the package was returned to us due to an incorrect address, the customer is responsible for the cost of a new shipping label so that the package can be re-shipped. Please check all info and address before submitting your order. If this happens, please contact our support team.
Damages and Issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Customers have 48 hours within delivery to report any damaged or defective products. After this time frame, we are no longer liable for the damage.
- Please have pictures or videos ready for our customer service team member.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- Luxeada is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the tracking information states that your package was delivered to your address and you have not received it, please contact USPS.
- If you believe your package was stolen, please contact your local police department and file a report. We may resend your order or refund you when a valid police report is sent to us.
- However, if the tracking shows that it was lost in transit, we will offer you full refund or send out a replacement. Just reach out to our team member at Support@luxeada.com.
- Sadly, we can’t cancel an order once it has been placed as we strive to fulfill your orders as soon as they come in. We also can’t add a promo code or change your info after an order has been placed. Please double check your order before placing them.
For any other questions or concerns, please go to our "Contact Us" page to reach our support team.